BUSINESS COMMUNICATION SUCCESS - Huntington Beach ...Have you ever had a desire to speak in front of a group of people? Deliver your message with effectiveness and persuasiveness? Speaking in public is a skill that anyone can learn and master with study, practice, coaching, and encouragement. Toastmasters has a proven method to help you go from stage fright -to- stage MIGHT!
sign up at EVENTBRITE
What is Business Communication for Success?
A 6 session Toastmasters International course that teaches the master skill of all great leaders - public speaking. In a relaxed, interactive group of no more than 12 participants, you’ll learn how to:
- Speak in public with less fear and more impact
- Structure your speeches to convince or entertain
- Speak with and without preparation
- Sharpen your listening skills and critical faculties
- Give constructive feedback on speeches by others
- Engage your audience by using voice and volume
- Use gestures and body language to add impact
- Use presentation aids like Microsoft PowerPoint with skill.
- 7:00pm - 8:45 pm on 6 Mondays -
July 13, 27, August 10, 24, and September 14, 28, 2015
- The Huntington Beach Community Church, 8101 Slater Ave
(near Beach Blvd and Slater Ave)
- $30 per person (includes all materials)
- Payment is in full and in advance of the course start date
- Courses are confirmed when a minimum of 10 participants have booked.
Business Communication Success teaches by doing (not just by telling) so, as a course participant, you‘ll have the opportunity to:
- Prepare and present at least 3 speeches
- Practice a speech for a special occasion
- Speak on a subject without preparation
- Evaluate the speeches of your colleagues
- Tell a joke, a story or make a toast - and more.
- A detailed workbook with course and your own notes
- Presentation notes from all 6 sessions
- A Certificate of Completion.
- In just 6 sessions, you’ll gain the confidence and ease that are the hallmarks of all accomplished speakers.
- Communicate more effectively with your boss, colleagues, and clients
- Organize and present your ideas logically and convincingly
- Prepare speeches for weddings, birthdays and other special occasions
- Make negotiations with family and friends stress free and more effective.